- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 571 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $2,100,001
- Price/sqft: $258
- MLS #: 270353
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces, 1013 sqft
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Cooktop, AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Double Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Fire Alarm, AppliancesAndEquip \ Jetted Tub, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Security System, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Condition Description \ Excellent, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, Dining \ Formal, Dining \ Kit/Din, Driveway \ Circular, Driveway \ Concrete, ExteriorAndConst \ Brick Veneer, ExteriorAndConst \ Stone Veneer, ExteriorFeatures \ Balcony, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, ExteriorFeatures \ Pool-Heated, ExteriorFeatures \ Pool-Ingrnd Conc/Gunnite, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler System, ExteriorFeatures \ Studio/Office, Fencing \ Wrought Iron, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Starter, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Family Room, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Outdoor, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ 2, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-3+ Car Attached, Garages \ 3, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Electric, HoaIncludes \ Common Area Maint., Home Warranty Type \ None, Inside City Limits Y/N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, InteriorFeatures \ Closet(s)-Walk-In, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Downstairs Bedrooms, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Shades/Blinds, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, InteriorFeatures \ Utility Sink, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Interior Lot, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Basement, OtherRooms \ Exercise Room, OtherRooms \ Inside Utility, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Traditional, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0100156
- Zillow Home ID: 83073622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 73072 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Norman as a whole. Among 73072 homes, this home is 895.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 160.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Norman, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
|2630 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$145K||--||--||--|
|4301 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.6M||5||5||6,156|
|2601 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.54M||4||6||6,233|
|4311 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.23M||4||4||5,059|
|4303 Covington Way Norman, OK||$2.4M||5||5.5||6,660|
|4300 Covington Way Norman, OK||$2.28M||6||8||7,938|
|4351 Covington Way Norman, OK||$3.07M||4||5.5||10,860|
|4321 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.46M||4||6||6,752|
|4320 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.31M||4||5||5,133|
|4310 Covington Ct Norman, OK||$1.78M||5||6||7,575|
|2604 Lauriston Dr Norman, OK||$289K||5||3||2,651|
|4361 Covington Way Norman, OK||$1.38M||5||5||5,199|
|4371 Covington Way Norman, OK||$571K||5||4||5,700|
|4371 Covington Way Norman, OK||$1.77M||5||5||5,649|
|2608 Lauriston Dr Norman, OK||$370K||4||3.5||3,230|
|2500 Lauriston Dr Norman, OK||$237K||4||2||2,153|
|2612 Lauriston Dr Norman, OK||$366K||3||3.5||3,182|
|4331 Berry Farm Rd Norman, OK||$1.17M||4||5||5,263|
|4340 Covington Way Norman, OK||$3.39M||5||7||11,767|
|2412 Lauriston Dr Norman, OK||$229K||3||2||2,010|
Nearby Schools in Norman
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!