2600 Countrywood Ln, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2 car garage with great storage.
Formal dining room with custom plantation shutters.
Remodeled kitchen with breakfast room and built-in desk.
New oven/stove and dishwasher.
2" wood blinds throughout.
Screened in back patio with double doors leading to a stone pathway.
Walk-in utility with tons of storage and a countertop.
New 25 year warranty roof in 2012.
New A/C unit in 2010.
Beautifully landscaped front and back yards.
Stone fire pit sitting area in back yard.
Large custom built children's playhouse with swings, slide and rock climbing wall.
Washington Irving Elementary (best in Edmond),
Santa Fe High
For private showing, contact:
- Lot: 8,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,808 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 120801170
- Zillow Home ID: 21916005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2600 Countrywood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Edmond, and 9.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 2604 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$124K321,630
- 2522 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$140K321,695
- 2601 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$140K31.51,793
- 2605 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$165K321,906
- 2519 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$141K321,742
- 2518 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$133K321,621
- 1200 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$140K321,587
- 1204 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$147K321,650
- 1124 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$141K321,756
- 2601 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$129K321,746
- 1208 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$145K321,703
- 2515 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$134K321,793
- 1212 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$163K321,696
- 2514 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$131K321,588
- 2605 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$143K421,775
- 1120 Aspen Trl Edmond, OK$128K321,552
- 2511 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$129K331,694
- 2600 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$135K31.51,705
- 2604 Ripple Creek Ln Edmond, OK$142K321,721
- 2609 Countrywood Ln Edmond, OK$129K31.51,670
Nearby Schools in Edmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292