2600 Semmes Ave, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 3 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $202,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: S0000802009
- Zillow Home ID: 12537530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2600 Semmes Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Richmond, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Heights home values.
- 2604 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$204K41.51,792
- 406 W 26th St Richmond, VA$159K----1,400
- 408 W 26th St Richmond, VA$152K421,400
- 413 W 26th St Richmond, VA$261K622,516
- 2610 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$156KStudio--2,317
- 404 W 26th St Richmond, VA$174K--21,630
- 2618 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$91K11--
- 2510 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$183K411,638
- 2615 Semmes Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$164K21--
- 2614 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$185K522,432
- 400 W 26th St Richmond, VA$154K311,314
- 2601 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$226K311,955
- 411 W 26th St Richmond, VA$84K--21,700
- 409 W 27th St Richmond, VA$142KStudio32,090
- 2519 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$329K42.52,452
- 405 W 26th St Richmond, VA$150K--1.51,628
- 2513 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2607 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$175K32.52,000
- 2508 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$184K31.51,410
- 2618 Semmes Ave Richmond, VA$226K422,700
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292