2601 31st Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,982 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 728 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $422,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1160 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- central vacuum system, home office, storage, two laundry rooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,490 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5042300024
- Zillow Home ID: 48943344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2601 31st Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2607 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$536K31.51,240
- 3117 W Raye St Seattle, WA$427K11600
- 3123 W Raye St Seattle, WA$439K11600
- 2611 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$613K31.751,480
- 2565 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$889K333,120
- 2617 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$607K322,020
- 2563 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$552K331,710
- 3116 W Raye St Seattle, WA$651K422,050
- 2621 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$504K311,010
- 2555 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$477K31910
- 2625 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$544K321,580
- 3022 W Raye St Seattle, WA$498K221,560
- 3121 W Raye St APT 201 Seattle, WA$428K21700
- 3121 W Raye St APT 202 Seattle, WA$578K11--
- 2612 32nd Ave W Seattle, WA$778K31.52,820
- 2553 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$732K42.53,080
- 3124 W Raye St Seattle, WA$520K211,210
- 2618 32nd Ave W Seattle, WA$701K21.751,710
- 2629 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$725K432,130
- 2608 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$493K21940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.