2601 Blakesley Way, Roseville, CA 957474 beds, 2 baths, 2,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood with walking trails, nature preserves and desirable schools.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central, Solar
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $401,500
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 556 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Possible RV parking and or boat storage
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 488010050000
- Zillow Home ID: 68562857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2601 Blakesley Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.9% higher than in Roseville, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95747 home values.
- 2609 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$444K42.52,768
- 609 Blakesley Ct Roseville, CA$490K543,491
- 2516 Summerland Way Roseville, CA$393K432,316
- 2600 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$463K543,491
- 2508 Summerland Way Roseville, CA$403K432,149
- 2524 Summerland Way Roseville, CA$333K32.52,128
- 2600 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$497K543,491
- 617 Blakesley Ct Roseville, CA$427K52.52,768
- 2608 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$431K42.52,438
- 2616 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$495K433,265
- 600 Blakesley Ct Roseville, CA$405K32.52,128
- 2532 Summerland Way Roseville, CA$415K432,316
- 608 Blakesley Ct Roseville, CA$470K42.52,768
- 132 Ranchland Ct Roseville, CA$414K432,566
- 124 Ranchland Ct Roseville, CA$345K322,110
- 2624 Blakesley Way Roseville, CA$550K54.53,864
- 616 Blakesley Ct Roseville, CA$493K533,117
- 140 Ranchland Ct Roseville, CA$404K422,506
- 116 Ranchland Ct Roseville, CA$380K322,311
- 2540 Summerland Way Roseville, CA$391K432,149
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!