2601 Hillsboro Pike APT H14, Nashville, TN 372121 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $100,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Patio
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 117030B12500CO
- Zillow Home ID: 59885358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2601 Hillsboro Pike APT H14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in Nashville, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37212 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37212 home values.
- Apt H6$103K11600
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292