2601 Mcgee Dr, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 4 baths, 5,259 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $350,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,259 sqft
- Parcel #: R0043229
- Zillow Home ID: 21744567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2601 Mcgee Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 2605 Mcgee Dr Norman, OK$180K331,990
- 1901 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$279K432,879
- 1905 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$248K32.52,800
- 2609 Mcgee Dr Norman, OK$317K432,950
- 1909 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$234K431,961
- 1907 Riverside Dr Norman, OK$291K433,259
- 1819 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$423K543,532
- 1902 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$279K433,204
- 1906 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$243K432,822
- 1908 Riverside Dr Norman, OK$243K432,339
- 2615 Mcgee Dr Norman, OK$210K32.52,001
- 1911 Riverside Dr Norman, OK$203K332,430
- 1910 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$192K322,074
- 1818 Joe Taylor Cir Norman, OK$290K42.53,172
- 1912 Riverside Dr Norman, OK$342K443,740
- 2610 Mcgee Dr Norman, OK$229K432,345
- 1901 Trailview Dr Norman, OK$195K----1,887
- 1905 Trailview Dr Norman, OK$197K331,912
- 1891 Trailview Dr Norman, OK$214K332,274
- 2701 Mcgee Dr Norman, OK$218K432,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!