2601 SW Sherwood Dr, Portland, OR 972013 beds, 3 baths, 2,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $599,000
- Price/sqft: $225
- Finished basement, 220 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: R247441
- Zillow Home ID: 53936159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2601 Sw Sherwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Portland, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hills home values.
- 2615 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$769K32.53,247
- 3151 SW Sherwood Pl Portland, OR$745K433,659
- 2535 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$639K432,269
- 2546 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$517K22.51,409
- 2604 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$399K321,104
- 3143 SW Sherwood Pl Portland, OR$467K23809
- 2538 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$627K32.52,020
- 2610 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$605K322,484
- 2618 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$691K322,974
- 3156 SW Sherwood Pl Portland, OR$619K231,776
- 2624 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$572K32.52,144
- 2625 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$500K322,378
- 3131 SW Sherwood Pl Portland, OR$500K231,830
- SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR--------
- 3030 SW Nottingham Dr Portland, OR$628K122,174
- 2488 SW Sherwood Dr Portland, OR$1.04M433,939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.