2602 2nd St, Westland, MI 481863 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 56075020068300
- Zillow Home ID: 88771970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48186 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 117.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% higher than in Westland, and 483.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48186 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48186 home values.
- 2610 2nd St Westland, MI$55K311,258
- 2610 2nd St Westland, MI$48K311,250
- 2610 2nd St Westland, MI$58K------
- 2546 2nd St Westland, MI$52K--1918
- 2618 2nd St Westland, MI$31K311,144
- 2704 2nd St Westland, MI$58K--1.51,036
- 2530 2nd St Westland, MI$88K--21,445
- 2710 2nd St Westland, MI$33K21950
- 2529 S Christine Westland, MI$89K--11,152
- 2601 S Christine Westland, MI$62K--21,332
- 2605 2nd St Westland, MI$70K--11,468
- 2613 S Christine Westland, MI$92K--11,344
- 2514 2nd St Westland, MI$34K--1838
- 2547 2nd St Westland, MI$54K--1968
- 2553 S Christine Westland, MI$33K311,242
- 34900 Glenwood Rd Westland, MI$83K421,749
- 2537 2nd St Westland, MI$72K311,568
- 2537 S Christine Westland, MI$65K--11,106
- 2705 S Christine Westland, MI$54K--1806
- 2713 S Christine Westland, MI$56K--11,013
Nearby Schools in Westland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292