2602 Argella Ave, Dayton, OH 454103 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $30,166
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: R72 15102 0013
- Zillow Home ID: 35116494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 Argella Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Linden Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% greater than in Dayton, and 277.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Linden Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Linden Heights home values.
- 1504 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$68K21936
- 1510 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$72K21988
- 2605 Argella Ave Dayton, OH$70K21.5952
- 1514 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$57K31936
- 1454 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$56K21888
- 1518 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$59K21780
- 1450 John Glenn Rd # 1452 Dayton, OH$51K421,871
- 1450 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$63K42--
- 1501 Coventry Rd # 1503 Dayton, OH$70K622,352
- 1507 Coventry Rd Dayton, OH$46K311,304
- 1511 Coventry Rd Dayton, OH$77K31.51,564
- 1520 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$57K311,092
- 1448 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$61K21876
- 2627 Argella Ave Dayton, OH$76K431,082
- 1515 Coventry Rd Dayton, OH$76K42.51,598
- 1459 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$40K311,221
- 1455 Coventry Rd Dayton, OH$56K311,274
- 1444 John Glenn Rd # 1444 Dayton, OH$49K421,792
- 1524 John Glenn Rd Dayton, OH$74K31930
- 1519 Coventry Rd Dayton, OH$69K311,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!