- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2602 Carmella Ct, San Jose, CA 951354 beds, 4 baths, 4,055 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $687,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Parking: 928 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,055 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 66072017
- Zillow Home ID: 51075212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 Carmella Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% less than in San Jose, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 2608 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.68M443,574
- 5266 Rachaella Ln San Jose, CA$1.57M54.53,972
- 2614 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.66M54.53,972
- 2631 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.51M533,574
- 5400 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA--------
- 5260 Rachaella Ln San Jose, CA$1.62M443,574
- 5558 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA$1.34M321,820
- 2620 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.54M433,460
- 2637 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.59M543,574
- 2615 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.63M54.53,972
- 2609 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.24M32.53,013
- 5254 Rachaella Ln San Jose, CA$1.68M54.53,972
- 2626 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.66M54.54,000
- 2621 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.67M543,574
- 2643 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.65M54.53,972
- 2648 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.6M533,574
- 5248 Rachaella Ln San Jose, CA$1.68M63.53,819
- 2630 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.63M543,574
- 2632 Carmella Ct San Jose, CA$1.66M53.53,460
- 2636 Gayley Pl San Jose, CA$1.66M54.54,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!