2602 N Mccarn Rd, Palm Springs, CA 922623 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Luxurious MID CENTURY MODERN in historic Racquet Club Estates. New renovation inside and out including pool with spa, tanning shelf and fire table in pool.
Close to Downtown Palm Springs, fine restaurants, entertainment, casino, shopping and Palm Springs Tram.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109787164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 N Mccarn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 2626 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$436K321,225
- 2650 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$485K321,225
- 2659 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$523K321,225
- 2627 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$524K421,533
- 2602 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$511K321,407
- 2692 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$379K3--1,225
- 813 E Janet Cir Palm Springs, CA$459K321,225
- 2671 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$531K321,225
- 814 E Grace Cir Palm Springs, CA$487K321,225
- 2603 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$534K321,225
- 2692 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$529K3--1,225
- 2570 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$527K321,225
- 812 E Janet Cir Palm Springs, CA$523K321,225
- 811 E Grace Cir Palm Springs, CA$542K331,449
- 889 E Janet Cir Palm Springs, CA$507K321,225
- 860 E Grace Cir Palm Springs, CA$542K321,449
- 2695 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$539K321,225
- 2573 N Mccarn Rd Palm Springs, CA$529K321,225
- 821 E Sunair Rd Palm Springs, CA$542K431,514
- 810 E Garden Rd Palm Springs, CA$455K321,225
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292