2602 Sherbrooke Dr, Durham, NC 277123 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 15Kw Automatic Standby Generator, Covered Gutters, Water Softner, fenced yard
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 187156
- Zillow Home ID: 50024591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 Sherbrooke Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27712 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% less than in Durham, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27712 home values.
- 2600 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$199K322,008
- 2606 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$388K432,624
- 2603 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$200K32.52,016
- 7043 Calais Dr Durham, NC$536K344,310
- 2529 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$236K3--2,055
- 7049 Calais Dr Durham, NC$271K332,800
- 2605 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$148K31.51,904
- 2524 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$199K321,904
- 2602 Sherbrook Dr Durham, NC$301K321,960
- 2601 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$228K321,816
- 7039 Calais Dr Durham, NC$309K432,305
- 7055 Calais Dr Durham, NC$236K32.52,234
- 7035 Calais Dr Durham, NC$351K42.53,246
- 2529 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$269K332,055
- 2521 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC--------
- 2517 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$280K42.52,220
- 2525 Sherbrooke Dr Durham, NC$392K322,570
- 7031 Calais Dr Durham, NC$152K321,410
- 7040 Calais Dr Durham, NC$203K32.51,904
- 7044 Calais Dr Durham, NC$292K32.52,399
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!