2602 Waldon Dr, Greenwood, IN 461435 beds, 4 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 670 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41-04-10-043-015.000-038
- Zillow Home ID: 85451567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2602 Waldon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% less than in Greenwood, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46143 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46143 home values.
- 4611 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$389K43.54,190
- 2610 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$264K42.52,503
- 2603 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$351K42.53,518
- 2566 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$367K33.53,647
- 2611 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$251K32.52,105
- 4610 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$439K4543,030
- 4629 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$252K321,983
- 2599 Forest Hills Blvd Greenwood, IN$297K42.53,321
- 4624 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$340K43.53,061
- 2631 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$325K323,815
- 2528 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$323K544,464
- 4583 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$261K322,301
- 4598 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$373K434,352
- 2593 Forest Hills Blvd Greenwood, IN$305K333,396
- 4641 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$263K32.51,995
- 4630 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$339K43.53,924
- 2490 Waldon Dr Greenwood, IN$453K53.55,385
- 4571 Osprey Dr Greenwood, IN$263K32.52,642
- 2653 Forest Hills Blvd Greenwood, IN$261K332,484
- 2464 Forest Hills Blvd Greenwood, IN$283K43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.