- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 24 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $25,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: B473676
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 320 sqft
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Attic Description \ Crawl Space, Year Built Description \ Existing, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Additional Exterior Features \ Partially Fenced Yard, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 2911001590260002083000
- Zillow Home ID: 31444737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $34-49K.
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 8.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|2610 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$52K||4||2||1,584|
|2615 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||3||2||1,718|
|2628 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2606 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||3||2||1,156|
|2603 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$64K||4||2.5||1,683|
|2609 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||3||2||1,260|
|619 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||3||2||1,560|
|2611 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$44K||3||1.5||1,128|
|2526 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||4||1||1,664|
|2614 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||4||2||1,584|
|615 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$37K||2||1||900|
|547 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,530|
|635 26TH St Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||--||--||936|
|562 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||3||2||1,738|
|2618 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||4||2||1,578|
|2516 Walnut Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||3||1||1,078|
|612 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$53K||3||--||1,176|
|558 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||3||1||1,480|
|636 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$47K||5||1||1,725|
|623 26th St Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||4||1||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!