2603 Prospect St, Reading, PA 196064 beds, 3 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Finished basement, 289 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 23532717100008
- Zillow Home ID: 8854487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2603 Prospect Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Berks, and 27.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 2605 Prospect St Reading, PA$138K31.52,420
- 601 N 26th St Reading, PA$140K31.51,629
- 603 N 26th St Reading, PA$133K621,864
- 600 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$149K31.51,566
- 605 N 26th St Reading, PA$133K31.52,101
- 602 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$138K321,864
- 607 N 26th St Reading, PA$164K422,352
- 604 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$149K322,230
- 2533 Prospect St Reading, PA$234K54.52,916
- 602 N 26th St Reading, PA$205K52.53,070
- 604 N 26th St Reading, PA$134K21.51,280
- 606 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$144K412,164
- 609 N 26th St Reading, PA$183K422,757
- 601 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$172K31.52,521
- 610 N 26th St Reading, PA$140K321,788
- 608 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$153K422,164
- 611 N 26th St Reading, PA$135K311,864
- 520 N 26th St Reading, PA$162K42.52,172
- 612 N 26th St Reading, PA$157K31.52,461
- 603 Penndale Ave Reading, PA$148K31.51,702
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.