2603 Sandy Ln, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 2 baths, 1,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: O5304825
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,553 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 132228805500320
- Zillow Home ID: 46115641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2603 Sandy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 315.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 217.1% greater than in Pine Hills, and 728.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 2609 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$54K311,240
- 2615 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$85K422,226
- 2600 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$64K41.51,468
- 2604 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$74K321,220
- 2527 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$77K31.51,539
- 2602 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$101K421,632
- 2608 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$81K411,366
- 2621 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$55K311,312
- 2608 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$60K421,400
- 2524 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$54K31.51,028
- 2616 Sandy Ln # SOLD Orlando, FL$59K321,104
- 2616 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$77K321,104
- 2523 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$84K31.51,487
- 2612 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$118K311,872
- 2526 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$57K321,216
- 2627 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$78K311,508
- 2520 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$77K321,232
- 2622 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$53K321,333
- 2519 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$73K31.51,456
- 2616 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$151K322,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.