- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2603 Wilpar Dr, Greensboro, NC 274064 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Finished basement
- Parking: 571 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 0080068
- Zillow Home ID: 71212593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2603 Wilpar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Greensboro, and 78.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greensboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27406 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,696 sqft, 18,730 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1432 Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$231K32.52,294
- 2601 Wilpar Dr Greensboro, NC$235K42.53,023
- 2604 Wilpar Dr Greensboro, NC$279K433,289
- 2605 Wilpar Dr Greensboro, NC$178K321,777
- 1430 Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$216K322,032
- 1434 Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$257K32.53,146
- 1803 Wilpar Ter Greensboro, NC$232K442,845
- 2600 Wilpar Dr Greensboro, NC--------
- 1806 Wilpar Ter Greensboro, NC$253K42.53,654
- 1601 Faircrest Ln Greensboro, NC--------
- 1436 Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$313K342,916
- 2701 Wilpar Dr Greensboro, NC$221K32.53,110
- 1505 Hamilton Hills Dr Greensboro, NC$125K331,805
- Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$153K322,007
- 1501 Hamilton Hills Dr Greensboro, NC$142K42.51,976
- 1507 Hamilton Hills Dr Greensboro, NC$134K32.51,822
- 2602 Parker Baldwin Ln Greensboro, NC$188K42.52,250
- 1428 Alamance Church Rd Greensboro, NC$236K432,656
- 1804 Wilpar Ter Greensboro, NC$209K631,793
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.