2604 Dermotte Ln, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- HOA Fee: $115
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $110,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 172518311844000
- Zillow Home ID: 6535979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2604 Dermotte Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.3% greater than in Raleigh, and 181.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 2600 Dermotte Ln Raleigh, NC$121K--21,236
- 2608 Dermotte Ln Raleigh, NC$113K--21,189
- 3717 E Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$163K321,565
- 2505 Fields Of Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$120K--21,240
- 3720 E Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$116K--21,164
- 2700 W Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$123K321,180
- 2609 Dermotte Ln Raleigh, NC$141K--2.51,657
- 2704 W Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$155K--31,647
- 2605 Dermotte Ln Raleigh, NC$125K--21,208
- 3716 E Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$121K--21,168
- 2601 Dermotte Ln Raleigh, NC$122K321,200
- 2500 Fields Of Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$147K--31,552
- 3004 W Annaley Dr Raleigh, NC$125K321,750
- 2428 Fields Of Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$131K--21,189
- 2708 W Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$119K--1.51,112
- 3000 W Annaley Dr Raleigh, NC$149K--21,534
- 3712 E Jameson Rd Raleigh, NC$154K--2.51,547
- 2601 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$121K--21,265
- 2508 Fields Of Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$122K--21,193
- 2605 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$125K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.