- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2604 North Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: N0000641007
- Zillow Home ID: 12527463
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2604 North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northern Barton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northern Barton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2606 North Ave Richmond, VA$101K322,134
- 2600 North Ave Richmond, VA$104K31.51,534
- 2610 North Ave Richmond, VA$100KStudio--2,580
- 8 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$181K43.51,848
- 7 W Norwood Ave Richmond, VA$160K212,108
- 10 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$179K321,964
- 2512 North Ave Richmond, VA$143K422,682
- 9 W Norwood Ave Richmond, VA$108K31.51,319
- 2609 North Ave Richmond, VA$125K422,566
- 12 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$178K842,816
- 2611 North Ave Richmond, VA$134K411,840
- 2508 North Ave Richmond, VA$221K213,548
- 2603 North Ave Richmond, VA$70K31960
- 2613 North Ave Richmond, VA$134K411,560
- 2718 North Ave # 0 Richmond, VA$137K41.51,718
- 7 W Lancaster Rd Richmond, VA$149K41.52,044
- 2601 North Ave Richmond, VA$124K323,312
- 2601 North Ave Richmond, VA$118K322,160
- 2615 North Ave Richmond, VA$124K421,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.