2605 82nd Ave NE, Medina, WA 980394 beds, 4 baths, 4,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,800,000
- Price/sqft: $404
- Basketball Court
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1910 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 650 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- hot tub, sports court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5425700205
- Zillow Home ID: 48961847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2605 82nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98039, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Medina, and 16.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98039 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98039 home values.
- 2625 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$1.01M41.751,910
- 2519 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$997K21.51,660
- 2509 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$1.07M41.751,830
- 2602 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$978K42.251,980
- 2606 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.18M433,030
- 2452 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.12M321,790
- 2635 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$1.13M42.52,230
- 8021 NE 27th St Medina, WA$984K321,530
- 2618 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.07M832,850
- 2444 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$669K321,290
- 8023 NE 27th St Medina, WA$986K31.751,550
- 2539 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$998K31.52,040
- 8019 NE 27th St Medina, WA$953K31.751,580
- 8245 NE 26th St Medina, WA$2.87M44.55,716
- 2639 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$1.15M422,020
- 2626 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.11M321,810
- 2501 82nd Ave NE Medina, WA$1.07M322,200
- 8240 NE 25th St Medina, WA$1.16M42.252,320
- 8240 NE 26th St Medina, WA$1.3M53.253,640
- 2426 80th Ave NE Medina, WA$1.09M32.752,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!