2605 Broken Oak Dr, Austin, TX 787453 beds, 2 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,562 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 470 sqft
- Stainless steel appliances, Living room, Cable-ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 333458
- Zillow Home ID: 29498003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2605 Broken Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78745 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% lower than in Austin Metro, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78745 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78745 home values.
- 2603 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$202K--21,469
- 2607 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$211K--21,489
- 7717 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$190K--21,431
- 7719 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$188K--21,394
- 7715 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$204K321,551
- 2601 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$212K--21,529
- 2609 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$200K--21,313
- 2604 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$201K--21,471
- 7721 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$193K--21,327
- 2606 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$201K--21,521
- 7713 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$205K321,597
- 2602 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$211K--21,579
- 2513 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$211K--21,546
- 7723 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$202K321,475
- 2600 Broken Oak Dr Austin, TX$219K--21,595
- 7711 Manassas Dr Austin, TX$194K--21,364
- 7701 Seminary Ridge Dr Austin, TX$209K321,512
- 7700 Doncaster Dr Austin, TX$202K--31,532
- 2605 Burly Oak Dr Austin, TX$215K--21,586
- 2607 Burly Oak Dr Austin, TX$203K321,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.