- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2605 W Powhatan Ave, Tampa, FL 336143 beds, 2 baths, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $61,000
- Parking: 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 1032100000
- Zillow Home ID: 45039530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2605 W Powhatan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wellswood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% lower than in Tampa, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wellswood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wellswood home values.
- 2609 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$92K311,406
- 2606 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$92K32.51,598
- 2608 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$103K321,312
- 2601 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$66K211,262
- 2611 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$103K211,194
- 2612 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$110K211,131
- 2604 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$122K221,085
- 2602 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$130K311,302
- 2606 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$42K11624
- 2602 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$88K431,436
- 5620 N Saint Peter Ave Tampa, FL$130K321,176
- 2614 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$133K321,347
- 2615 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$76K331,872
- 2610 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$93K21952
- 2605 W Rio Vista Ave Tampa, FL$45K21960
- 2609 W Rio Vista Ave Tampa, FL$114K311,237
- 2520 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$178K422,218
- 2616 W Henry Ave Tampa, FL$57K21902
- 2601 W Rio Vista Ave Tampa, FL$75K21980
- 2514 W Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL$131K221,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.