2606 Chaseway Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462682 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2005
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 490317104077000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1199257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Chaseway Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46268 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 2578 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K221,334
- 2602 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$74K1--1,334
- 2616 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$73K11.51,334
- 2612 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$79K1--1,334
- 2610 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$74K1--1,334
- 2614 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$74K1--1,334
- 2574 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K1--1,334
- 2570 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$76K1--1,334
- 2626 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$70K1--1,334
- 2620 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$74K1--1,334
- 2624 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$70K1--1,334
- 2622 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$69K1--1,334
- 2566 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$77K1--1,334
- 2636 Chaseway Ct # L16C Indianapolis, IN$72K11.51,334
- 2589 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K1--1,334
- 2619 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K1--1,334
- 2640 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K11.51,334
- 2634 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$68K1--1,334
- 2562 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$75K1--1,334
- 2632 Chaseway Ct Indianapolis, IN$69K21.51,334
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.