2606 Countryside Ct, Fort Collins, CO 805243 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
On the inside is a completely redone kitchen and downstairs. Every room has been updated with paint and doors. New cabinets and tile flooring really update the kitchen. In the basement there is a large laundry/utility room next to the master bedroom. You will find a walk in closet next to the tiled bathroom. Out in the garage you will find plenty of storage and a work bench for your hobbies.
Please call or email with questions or to set up an appointment to come take a look. I don't need help selling it so please don't ask to list it for me.
Close to riverbend ponds and open area. Neighborhood pool and park. Close to old town Fort Collins and minutes from I-25.
- Lot: 7,591 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 384 sqft
- RV Parking
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0633666
- Zillow Home ID: 13866840
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Countryside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80524 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Fort Collins, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80524 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80524 home values.
- 703 Darren Ct Fort Collins, CO$134K21792
- 2604 Countryside Ct Fort Collins, CO$166K311,588
- 623 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$162K31960
- 625 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$162K31960
- 701 Darren Ct Fort Collins, CO$144K211,300
- 627 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$160K31960
- 2604 Darren St Fort Collins, CO$156K21896
- 2606 Darren St Fort Collins, CO$172K321,268
- 2602 Countryside Ct Fort Collins, CO$160K321,184
- 617 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$162K31960
- 629 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$161K21960
- 2602 Darren St Fort Collins, CO$155K211,300
- 2600 Countryside Ct Fort Collins, CO$181K321,588
- 615 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$162K211,184
- 700 Darren Ct Fort Collins, CO$179K311,654
- 631 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$147K311,184
- 612 Andrea St Fort Collins, CO$157K21896
- 614 Andrea St Fort Collins, CO$240K3--7,852
- 610 Andrea St Fort Collins, CO$160K321,294
- 622 Countryside Dr Fort Collins, CO$162K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!