- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2606 N Peniel St, Oklahoma City, OK 731273 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,514 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 144821035
- Zillow Home ID: 21970342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 N Peniel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 54.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73127 home values.
- 2600 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$79K31.5928
- 2612 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$87K31.51,003
- 2528 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$90K21902
- 2616 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$93K331,401
- NW 26th St Bethany, OK$49K21696
- N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$113K321,616
- 2613 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$58K321,060
- 2609 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$85K31.51,256
- 6601 NW 26th St Bethany, OK$55K21696
- 2617 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$109K21.51,200
- 2605 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$85K311,125
- 2524 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$113K321,616
- 2620 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK--21.5989
- 2621 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$73K211,011
- 2601 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$84K21.51,089
- 6600 NW 27th St Bethany, OK$63K311,012
- 6600 NW 26th St Bethany, OK$65K21696
- 2625 N Donald Ave Oklahoma City, OK$95K31.51,147
- 6603 NW 26th St Bethany, OK$73K311,173
- 2520 N Peniel St Oklahoma City, OK$83K31996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!