2606 Perry St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 1,031 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,031 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: S0000800001
- Zillow Home ID: 12537506
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Perry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Swansboro market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1200% higher than in Richmond, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Swansboro home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Swansboro home values.
- 2604 Perry St Richmond, VA$116K311,008
- 2602 Perry St Richmond, VA$88K21809
- 2600 Perry St Richmond, VA$97K11750
- 301 W 27th St Richmond, VA$66K--11,736
- 307 W 27th St Richmond, VA$68K--21,736
- 2610 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$60K------
- 309 W 27th St Richmond, VA$173K421,996
- 228 W 26th St Richmond, VA$67K311,296
- 226 W 26th St Richmond, VA$66K41.51,344
- 300 W 27th St Richmond, VA$175K32.51,600
- 224 W 26th St Richmond, VA--------
- 300 W 26th St Richmond, VA$172K311,452
- 311 W 27th St Richmond, VA$182K321,962
- 304 W 26th St Richmond, VA--------
- 304 W 27th St Richmond, VA$246K42.52,158
- 2608 Hargrove St Richmond, VA$69K211,346
- 313 W 27th St Richmond, VA$213K311,962
- 306 W 26th St Richmond, VA$177K321,761
- 308 W 26th St APT A Richmond, VA$162K431,700
- 308 W 26th St Richmond, VA$300K853,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292