- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2606 Quad Ct APT 2, Jacksonville, FL 322332 beds, 1 bath, 729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 729 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2114147948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Quad Court APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 167% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 2606 Quad Ct APT 3 Atlantic Beach, FL$106K21729
- 2601 Stern Dr E Atlantic Beach, FL$128K321,657
- 2607 Stern Dr E Atlantic Beach, FL$144K321,305
- 1601 Challenger Ct W Atlantic Beach, FL$54K221,035
- 2613 Stern Dr E Atlantic Beach, FL$151K321,890
- 2520 Stern Dr S Atlantic Beach, FL$138K321,230
- 2627 Quad Ct APT 4 Jacksonville, FL$117K21--
- 2627 Quad Ct APT 3 Jacksonville, FL$117K21--
- 2619 Stern Dr E Atlantic Beach, FL$135K321,140
- 2625 Stern Dr E Jacksonville, FL$151K321,222
- 2638 Tide Ln Jacksonville, FL$139K321,308
- 2526 Stern Dr S Jacksonville, FL$133K321,169
- 2635 Tide Ln Jacksonville, FL$147K322,110
- 2604 Stern Dr E Atlantic Beach, FL$155K321,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292