2606 Shannon Rd, Albany, GA 317213 beds, 2 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $66
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- pool, wired gazebo, wired building, storage building, brick pavers
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Parcel #: 00354/00012/013
- Zillow Home ID: 76412354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Shannon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31721 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Albany, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 31721 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31721 home values.
- 2604 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$141K422,100
- 2608 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$112K322,402
- 2613 Wellington Dr Albany, GA$140K321,964
- 2602 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$123K31.51,696
- 2615 Wellington Dr Albany, GA$138K32.51,824
- 3300 Forest Ridge Dr Albany, GA$122K321,825
- 3301 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$121K321,815
- 2700 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$122K321,616
- 2611 Wellington Dr Albany, GA$161K422,427
- 2600 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$127K321,547
- 3303 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$126K31.52,110
- 2702 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$132K321,857
- 3302 Forest Ridge Dr Albany, GA$120K321,700
- 2609 Wellington Dr Albany, GA$163K322,499
- 3301 Forest Ridge Dr Albany, GA$115K321,769
- 3300 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$131K321,784
- 3302 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$125K321,602
- 3209 Tunbridge Ln Albany, GA$126K421,748
- 2704 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$125K321,680
- 3305 Shannon Rd Albany, GA$124K321,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.