2606 Westwood Dr, Claremore, OK 740174 beds, 3 baths, 2,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 345 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $172,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 1424221
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,609 sqft
- Parcel #: 660056680
- Zillow Home ID: 22081734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2606 Westwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% higher than in Claremore, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 2608 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$187K32.52,322
- 2604 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$191K42.52,273
- 2608 High Cir Claremore, OK$158K42.51,932
- 2610 High Cir Claremore, OK$201K53.52,488
- 2610 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$192K432,703
- 2607 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$175K321,933
- 2702 Highwood Ct Claremore, OK$116K321,958
- 2700 Highwood Dr Claremore, OK$196K32.52,502
- 2602 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$144K331,883
- 2609 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$181K332,044
- 2612 Highwood Dr Claremore, OK$227K32.52,630
- 2606 High Cir Claremore, OK$171K432,298
- 2601 Westwood Dr Claremore, OK$160K32.52,061
- 2615 Parkwood Dr Claremore, OK$165K321,872
- 2703 Highwood Ct Claremore, OK$164K32.51,872
- 2702 Highwood Dr Claremore, OK$198K532,590
- 2702 Highwood Ct Claremore, OK$167K321,958
- 2613 Parkwood Dr Claremore, OK$173K422,181
- 2701 Parkwood Ct Claremore, OK$183K322,093
- 2701 Highwood Dr Claremore, OK$157K331,886
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292