- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- 106 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,126
- All time views: 3,755
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 2007143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Exterior Construction: Siding-Wood
- Features And Inclusions: Appliance: Range Propane
- Features And Inclusions: Appliance: Dishwasher
- Features And Inclusions: Flooring: Vinyl
- Features And Inclusions: Flooring: Wood
- Features And Inclusions: Appliance: Dryer
- Features And Inclusions: Appliance: Washer
- Features And Inclusions: Furnished: Negotiable
- Heating: Freestanding Propane
- Heating: Propane Wall
- Features And Inclusions: Fireplace: Other
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 565044001
- Zillow Home ID: 18048271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-366K.
Popularity on Zillow
3755 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92549 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Idyllwild, and 10.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92549 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Idyllwild.
Nearby Schools in Idyllwild
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!