26065 Irvin Rd, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 1 bath, 1,954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 200229428013000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50601720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26065 Irvin Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 26059 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$72K2--714
- 26101 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$72K3--744
- 26060 Gerald St Elkhart, IN$69K1--704
- 26066 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$72K3--962
- 26084 Gerald St Elkhart, IN$76K3--960
- 26078 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$78K3--1,183
- 26051 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$72K311,176
- Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN--------
- Gerald St Elkhart, IN--------
- 26122 Gerald St Elkhart, IN$63K321,768
- 26114 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$104K3--912
- 26085 Gerald St Elkhart, IN$86K321,888
- 26057 Gerald St Elkhart, IN$95K2--920
- 26097 Gerald St Elkhart, IN------732
- 26117 Irvin Rd Elkhart, IN$74K2--960
- County Road 9 Elkhart, IN--------
- 53579 County Road 9 Elkhart, IN$65K3--840
- 53553 County Road 9 Elkhart, IN$65K3--1,372
- 53671 County Road 9 Elkhart, IN$69K2--961
- 53605 County Road 9 Elkhart, IN$65K2--758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!