2607 9th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981195 beds, 2.75 baths, 3,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $712,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement, 800 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,970 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0275000030
- Zillow Home ID: 48663824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2607 9th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% greater than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 2611 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$663K221,640
- 2603 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$580K21.51,220
- 910 W Raye St Seattle, WA$544K211,190
- 2615 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.12M43.52,950
- 2619 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$522K211,120
- 2585 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$788K311,890
- 909 W Raye St Seattle, WA$526K21850
- 916 W Raye St Seattle, WA$549K311,250
- 2659 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$544K211,140
- 2581 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$652K31.51,580
- 913 W Raye St Seattle, WA$930K42.252,250
- 2608 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$570K211,360
- 2663 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.09M32.53,830
- 2610 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$596K21.751,340
- 2614 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$703K41.51,930
- 917 W Raye St Seattle, WA$1.1M33.32,895
- 2606 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$832K322,540
- 2575 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$832K33.252,680
- 2602 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$686K31.751,850
- 2652 10th Ave W Seattle, WA$562K211,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!