2607 E 18th St, Austin, TX 787023 beds, 2 baths, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,831 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 160 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 200452
- Zillow Home ID: 29389700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2607 E 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% less than in Austin Metro, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut home values.
- 1710 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$277K321,200
- 1712 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$181K--1576
- 2608 E 18th St Austin, TX$244K--1740
- 1708 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$295K--11,595
- 1800 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$245K--1696
- 1709 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$347K--42,992
- 2602 E 18th St Austin, TX$197K--11,054
- 1802 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$299K--21,548
- 1707 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$230K--11,008
- 1704 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$294K--11,448
- 1801 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$246K--1940
- 1705 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$243K--21,788
- 1803 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$228K--1888
- 1804 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$180K----1,568
- 1702 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$226K211,002
- 1711 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$306K--21,712
- 1709 Walnut Ave Austin, TX--------
- 1801 Walnut Ave Austin, TX$189K--1474
- 1703 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$278K--21,434
- 1805 Cedar Ave Austin, TX$430K321,893
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!