- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 1,600 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $143,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Rooms \ Roommate Plan, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ Family Room, Style \ Traditional, Construction \ Wood Siding, Fireplace Type \ Masonry, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Parking \ 2 Car, Rooms \ Dining Rm\Living Rm Combo, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Laundry Location \ Mud Room, Construction \ Brick Front, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Equipment \ Alarm - Carbon Monoxide
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0081B-080
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 76515377
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-168K.
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is valued 9.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
|2605 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$161K||--||2||2,306|
|2609 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$134K||--||2||1,854|
|2608 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$134K||--||2||1,828|
|2606 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$156K||--||2||2,246|
|2610 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$155K||--||2||2,301|
|2606 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$135K||--||2||1,902|
|Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$143K||--||--||--|
|2604 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$143K||3||2||2,031|
|2603 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$134K||--||2||1,758|
|2608 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$167K||--||2||2,720|
|2604 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$163K||--||2||2,554|
|1919 Pinecliff Dr Valdosta, GA||$140K||--||2.5||1,941|
|2602 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$160K||--||2||2,335|
|1917 Pinecliff Dr Valdosta, GA||$132K||--||2||1,797|
|2602 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$131K||--||1.5||1,764|
|1921 Pinecliff Dr Valdosta, GA||$214K||--||2||3,617|
|2607 N Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA||$160K||--||2||2,393|
|2607 Rolling Hill Dr Valdosta, GA||$128K||--||2||1,656|
|2601 Lakewood Dr Valdosta, GA||$149K||--||2||2,110|
|2609 N Sherwood Dr Valdosta, GA||$146K||--||2||2,155|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!