2607 NW 65th Ter, Gainesville, FL 326063 beds, 2 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 74 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 680 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06221010006
- Zillow Home ID: 42711489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2607 Nw 65th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% lower than in Gainesville, and 11.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32606 home values.
- 2606 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$198K322,007
- 2527 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$156K321,790
- 2617 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$175K22.51,796
- 2528 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$162K321,723
- 2606 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$190K321,916
- 2618 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$168K42.52,027
- 2517 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$196K322,044
- 2528 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$252K42.52,651
- 6520 NW 26th Pl Gainesville, FL$160K321,646
- 2518 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$160K321,520
- 6507 NW 27th Pl Gainesville, FL$187K332,753
- 2518 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$193K321,785
- 2607 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$207K422,048
- 6517 NW 27th Pl Gainesville, FL$248K432,422
- 2507 NW 65th Ter Gainesville, FL$113K321,971
- 2607 NW 66th Ter Gainesville, FL$233K422,524
- 2527 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$167K421,888
- 6404 NW 26th Pl Gainesville, FL$162K322,020
- 2508 NW 64th Ter Gainesville, FL$206K321,984
- 2527 NW 66th Ter Gainesville, FL$104K321,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.