- Lot: 5,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 4,063 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $83,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Garage Features \ None, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,486 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1032390000
- Zillow Home ID: 45039566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-159K.
Market guideZillow predicts Wellswood home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Wellswood homes, this home is valued 7.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wellswood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% lower than in Tampa, and 17.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wellswood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wellswood home values.
|2605 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$125K||3||2||1,204|
|W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||3||2||1,246|
|2609 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||3||2||1,246|
|2611 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||1||1||886|
|2603 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$121K||3||2||1,246|
|2608 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||4||3||1,580|
|2606 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$114K||3||1||1,540|
|2610 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$104K||2||1||1,140|
|2604 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$104K||2||1||1,140|
|2612 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$71K||2||1||760|
|2606 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$228K||1||1||2,664|
|2613 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$94K||3||1||959|
|2601 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$131K||3||2||1,477|
|2602 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||2||1||676|
|2614 W Comanche Ave APT 1 Tampa, FL||$50K||2||2||690|
|2602 W Comanche Ave Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2||1,703|
|2615 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$82K||1||1||770|
|2600 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||2||2||1,123|
|2600 W Mohawk Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5505 N Tampania Ave Tampa, FL||$227K||3||2||2,336|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!