2608 S Bryant Cir, Tampa, FL 33629
Sold on 7/25/12: $385,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,100 sq ft
- Lot:0.29 acres
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $385,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
GREAT neighborhood for kids... Great yard for kids!
Large lot (1.5 wide) in Highly desired Sunset Park.
THE best location for the traveler... direct access to the airport. 4.2 miles to Airport (10 min from door to security by cab ride anytime).
New roof Nov07... New AC, Hot Water Heater, Disposal since 2004. New Carpet in 2006. Wonderfully maintained...
Call us to get details... 813-956-7665.
Located in Sunset Park north of Bay-to-Bay and west of Westshore. No north-south or east-west traffic. 4.2 miles from Airport.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Ceiling Fan
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesWorkshop, Granite Kitchen, 3 full baths, new roof Oct 2007, paint/carpet in 2006. Leased to Dec09.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Elementary SchoolDale Mabry
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- Garage Size440
- High SchoolPlant
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Lot Depth132
- Lot Width96
- Middle SchoolColeman
- Construction Quality7.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow600
- Neighborhood NameSunset Park
- Parcel #1218650000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictSouth Tampa
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45054550
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$439,117||$395K – $483K||+$230||$209||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,649/mo||$1.5K – $3.3K/mo||-$16||$1.26||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Sunset Park home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 9.1% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Sunset Park homes, this home is valued 18.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunset Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94% less than in Tampa, and 78% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
Neighborhood for 2608 S Bryant Cir
- 2610 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$636K44.03,040
- 2604 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$411K32.01,821
- 2607 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$626K53.03,575
- 2612 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$932K54.54,217
- 2605 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$430K32.02,428
- 4830 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$418K32.51,735
- 2609 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$494K32.52,546
- 4818 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$855K54.53,679
- 2614 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$403K32.02,455
- 4805 S Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$348K32.01,600
- 2603 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$817K44.03,850
- 2616 S Bryant Cir Tampa, FL$614K43.02,866
- 4807 S Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$885K53.53,557
- 4816 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$420K32.52,157
- 2615 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$425K33.02,009
- 4823 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$492K43.02,521
- 4832 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$406K32.01,743
- 4825 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$467K43.02,402
- 4819 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$501K43.02,534
- 2608 S Hawthorne Cir Tampa, FL$397K32.01,940
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005