- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2609 Clark St, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 336 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1910720000
- Zillow Home ID: 45110185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2609 Clark Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 122.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% greater than in Tampa, and 394% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 2611 Clark St Tampa, FL$111K321,740
- 2605 Clark St Tampa, FL$57K211,080
- 2613 Clark St APT A Tampa, FL$60K221,248
- 2610 Corrine St Tampa, FL$58K321,576
- 2612 Clark St Tampa, FL$84K321,742
- 2603 Clark St Tampa, FL$242K632,998
- 2616 Clark St Tampa, FL$55K121,533
- 2604 Corrine St # AC Tampa, FL--------
- 2618 Clark St Tampa, FL$38K21962
- 2608 Corrine St Tampa, FL$43K221,038
- 2620 Clark St Tampa, FL$36K21862
- 2601 Clark St Tampa, FL$113K321,618
- 2611 Marconi St Tampa, FL$60K311,019
- 2613 Marconi St Tampa, FL$44K21900
- 2609 Marconi St Tampa, FL$51K11827
- 2615 Marconi St Tampa, FL$37K11893
- 2622 Clark St Tampa, FL$106K431,833
- 2607 Marconi St Tampa, FL$41K21929
- Corrine St Tampa, FL$47K211,190
- Corrine St Tampa, FL$126K331,573
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.