- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2609 Coolidge Ave, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1 bath, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $177,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 234 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 152229265205100
- Zillow Home ID: 46131060
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2609 Coolidge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% less than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 2611 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$116K211,000
- 2607 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$171K221,400
- 1505 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$209K431,594
- 2613 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$127K321,032
- 1503 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$430K432,494
- 2615 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$83K11558
- 2606 N Rio Grande Ave Orlando, FL$267K622,030
- 1601 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$205K32.51,836
- 1508 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL--21924
- 2610 N Rio Grande Ave Orlando, FL$127K321,464
- 2621 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$102K2--704
- 1603 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$200K32.51,703
- 2600 N Rio Grande Ave Orlando, FL$313K42.52,268
- 1607 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$190K32.51,836
- 2624 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$193K331,703
- 2628 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$199K32.51,836
- 1605 Bryn Mawr St Orlando, FL$267K42.52,179
- 1516 Wilson Ave Orlando, FL$119K311,596
- 1502 Cumbie Ave Orlando, FL$274K532,079
- 2612 Coolidge Ave Orlando, FL$186K211,287
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292