- Built in 1973
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 443 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2006
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 21337432
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Condo Description Location \ BldgPrivateEntry, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ SecAlarmRented, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ VinylWithBrick, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ CommonLot, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ GstPrkPrem, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Lot Information \ Corner, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatioOpen, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Parcel #: 490828139027000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1234537
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $27-85K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will increase 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!