- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2609 Numilla Dr, Orlando, FL 328393 beds, 2 baths, 1,331 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,455 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $55
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,331 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 162329817800590
- Zillow Home ID: 46138908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2609 Numilla Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32839 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 158.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 126.6% higher than in Oak Ridge, and 370.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2617 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$98K421,607
- 2601 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$104K421,599
- 2625 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$101K321,500
- 5207 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$125K321,607
- 2610 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$130K321,599
- 2602 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$77K321,210
- 2618 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$86K321,799
- 2633 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$94K321,331
- 5208 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$102K321,482
- 2626 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$132K421,599
- 5215 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$133K321,599
- 5232 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$132K421,599
- 2613 Ocilla Ct Orlando, FL$96K421,599
- 2641 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$94K421,599
- 2621 Ocilla Ct Orlando, FL$130K321,480
- 2634 Numilla Dr Orlando, FL$128K321,480
- 5223 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$86K321,799
- 2629 Ocilla Ct Orlando, FL$96K321,331
- Grand Central Pkwy Orlando, FL--------
- 5248 Micco Dr Orlando, FL$128K321,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!