- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 127 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,682 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $90,100
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 221088
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Utilities \ Water-City, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Utilities \ Sewage-Septic, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Style \ Ranch, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Finish \ Vinyl, Lot Description \ Level, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Lot Description \ Inside Lot, Misc Search \ Storage Building, Misc Search \ Termite Contract
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 23-02-04-2-000-020
- Zillow Home ID: 72721883
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36507 homes, this home is 4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Bay Minette, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bay Minette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2607 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$135K||4||2||2,035|
|2701 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$112K||--||1||1,653|
|2705 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$118K||3||2||1,550|
|2605 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$66K||2||1||825|
|2606 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$112K||--||2||1,728|
|2603 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$74K||3||1||1,161|
|2706 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$120K||--||1||2,036|
|2604 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$129K||3||2||1,607|
|2703 Bell Aire Cir Bay Minette, AL||$115K||--||1||1,730|
|2601 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$77K||3||2||1,137|
|2706 Bell Aire Cir Bay Minette, AL||$118K||3||1||1,650|
|2709 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$109K||3||2||1,600|
|600 Penny Ln Bay Minette, AL||$108K||3||1||1,687|
|47580 Rabun Rd Bay Minette, AL||$224K||4||1||2,770|
|2704 Bell Aire Cir Bay Minette, AL||$133K||--||1||1,829|
|2602 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$79K||3||1||1,161|
|602 Penny Ln Bay Minette, AL||$115K||3||1||1,611|
|2507 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$132K||3||1||1,848|
|2807 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$107K||3||1||1,647|
|2808 Scarlet Dr Bay Minette, AL||$109K||3||1||1,898|
Nearby Schools in Bay Minette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!