2609 Towry Dr, Norman, OK 730694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 739 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fire pit with sitting area, large covered patio for outdoor entertaining
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,167 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R0091371
- Zillow Home ID: 21737149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2609 Towry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 2605 Towry Dr Norman, OK$220K432,163
- 2613 Towry Dr Norman, OK$219K432,165
- 2601 Towry Dr Norman, OK$251K332,528
- 2604 Halifax Way Norman, OK$180K31.751,798
- 2600 Halifax Way Norman, OK$189K322,128
- 2617 Towry Dr Norman, OK$219K432,300
- 2608 Halifax Way Norman, OK$210K422,118
- 2512 Halifax Way Norman, OK$191K422,015
- 300 Thornebrook Dr Norman, OK$236K432,382
- 301 Nathan Dr Norman, OK$221K332,211
- 2612 Halifax Way Norman, OK$180K321,769
- 2508 Halifax Way Norman, OK$203K----2,100
- 2599 Towry Dr Norman, OK--------
- 301 Thornebrook Dr Norman, OK$211K432,182
- 304 Thornebrook Dr Norman, OK$217K432,158
- 305 Nathan Dr Norman, OK$206K422,173
- 2504 Halifax Way Norman, OK$184K321,888
- 2616 Halifax Way Norman, OK$118K----1
- 305 Thornebrook Dr Norman, OK$211K422,123
- 300 Nathan Dr Norman, OK$224K432,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.