- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
261 E Gates St, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,095 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $256,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010019196
- Zillow Home ID: 33836582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 E Gates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Merion Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% lower than in Columbus, and 51.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 265 E Gates St Columbus, OH$198K311,372
- 257 E Gates St Columbus, OH$205K321,288
- 253 E Gates St Columbus, OH$315K33.51,728
- 269 E Gates St Columbus, OH$179K31.51,256
- 249 E Gates St Columbus, OH$273K321,456
- 273 E Gates St Columbus, OH$181K311,256
- 254 Hanford St Columbus, OH$119K21939
- 258 Hanford St Columbus, OH$134K21.51,035
- 262 Hanford St Columbus, OH$162K211,150
- 277 E Gates St Columbus, OH$160K311,412
- 236 Hanford St # 236 Columbus, OH$171K211,076
- 236 Hanford St Columbus, OH$147K211,076
- 266 Hanford St Columbus, OH$178K211,086
- 264 E Gates St Columbus, OH$146K211,148
- 260 E Gates St Columbus, OH$175K211,296
- 268 E Gates St Columbus, OH$178K211,180
- 244 Hanford St Columbus, OH$95K21--
- 256 E Gates St Columbus, OH$223K31.51,285
- 272 E Gates St Columbus, OH$127K21932
- 1239 Bruck St # 241 Columbus, OH$262K422,244
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292