- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
261 Harrison St, Nutley, NJ 071103 beds, 1.5 baths, 8,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $298,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,149 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1608902000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38718035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Nutley, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07110 home values.
- 263 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$377K------
- 123 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$472K------
- 131 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$284K------
- 119 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$300K------
- 269 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$324K312,118
- 115 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$382K----2,053
- 256 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$189K------
- 260 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$195K------
- 273 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$230K------
- 254 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$502K------
- 264 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$170K------
- 111 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$401K------
- 150 Crestwood Ave Nutley, NJ$205K------
- 268 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$279K32950
- 275 Harrison St Nutley, NJ$225K------
- 25 Holmes St Nutley, NJ$393K522,427
- 25 Holmes St Belleville, NJ$370K------
- 107 Prospect St Nutley, NJ$302K------
- 144 Crestwood Ave Nutley, NJ$295K------
- 29 Holmes St Nutley, NJ$276K31992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292