This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1718
- Views: 505 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $15,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Historic
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00024 B:00049 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58094862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06043 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Bolton as a whole. Among 06043 homes, this home is valued 18.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Bolton, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06043 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bolton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06043 home values.
|256 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$366K||4||2.5||2,223|
|257 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,362|
|255 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$227K||5||2.5||1,498|
|271 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,228|
|3 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$409K||3||2.5||2,982|
|2 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$401K||4||2.5||2,808|
|262 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$282K||3||3||1,934|
|6 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$337K||4||2.5||2,170|
|238 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$328K||4||2.5||2,366|
|249 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$220K||3||3.5||1,398|
|7 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$376K||3||2.5||2,442|
|4 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$381K||3||3||2,450|
|8 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$409K||3||2.5||2,933|
|12 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$618K||4||3.5||4,086|
|3 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$507K||4||4.01||3,860|
|275 Hebron Rd Bolton, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,279|
|7 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$425K||4||3.5||3,089|
|11 Daria Dr Bolton, CT||$442K||3||2.5||3,173|
|10 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$346K||3||2.5||2,353|
|11 Shoddy Mill Rd Bolton, CT||$413K||4||3.5||2,938|
Nearby Schools in Bolton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!