261 Marlborough StAPT 2, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 10/26/12: $335,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:547 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $335,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Unit Count13
- Zillow Home ID59170259
- Days on Zillow420
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #W:05 P:03342 S:004
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$387,820||$357K – $427K||-$2,047||$708||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,308/mo||$1.9K – $2.9K/mo||-$30||$4.22||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 50.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 261 Marlborough Street APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005