A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Views: 5,028 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $980,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $355
- Unfinished basement
- BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,762 sqft
- Parcel #: M:007.0 L:0069 S:000.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57134753
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $871K-1.57M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02493 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Weston as a whole. Among 02493 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02493, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Weston, and 93.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02493 home values.
|11 Hallett Hill Rd Weston, MA||$776K||5||3||1,506|
|269 Merriam St Weston, MA||$795K||3||2.5||1,818|
|255 Merriam St Weston, MA||$1.25M||5||2.5||3,036|
|268 Merriam St Weston, MA||$914K||3||2||2,220|
|271 Merriam St Weston, MA||$756K||3||2.5||1,400|
|1 Lion Ln Weston, MA||$775K||3||2||1,751|
|15 Hallett Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.17M||4||3.5||2,775|
|260 Merriam St Weston, MA||$859K||3||2.5||2,112|
|251 Merriam St Weston, MA||$1.51M||4||2||4,399|
|254 Merriam St Weston, MA||$853K||3||1.5||1,926|
|67 Silver Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.06M||4||2.5||2,508|
|245 Merriam St Weston, MA||$1.58M||5||4.5||3,399|
|14 Hallett Hill Rd Weston, MA||$953K||4||2.5||2,584|
|9 Bradyll Rd Weston, MA||$877K||4||2.5||2,268|
|15 Bradyll Rd Weston, MA||$1.29M||4||4.5||3,052|
|24 Granison Rd Weston, MA||$1.12M||4||3.5||2,797|
|25 Hallett Hill Rd Weston, MA||$956K||3||2||2,691|
|246 Merriam St Weston, MA||$1.56M||5||3.5||4,212|
|24 Hallett Hill Rd Weston, MA||$1.25M||5||3||3,441|
|235 Merriam St Weston, MA||$848K||4||3||2,700|
Nearby Schools in Weston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-3 & ungraded2.0 mi
PK-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.