- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
261 Morris Ave, Inwood, NY 110962 baths, 1,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,775 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2010 for $260,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 40166 00190
- Zillow Home ID: 31263178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 261 Morris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11096 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 233.3% greater than in Inwood, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Inwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11096 home values.
- 267 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$530K--22,441
- 131-33 Doughty Blvd Lawrence, NY$666K------
- 271 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$636K627,128
- 258 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$448K111,882
- 32 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$327K--21,709
- 264 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$511K--22,416
- 30 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$322K--21,705
- 25 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$295K--21,733
- 268 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$583K--24,024
- 277 Morris Ave # A Inwood, NY$474K--2.52,592
- 277 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$582K------
- 24 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$317K--21,730
- 274 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$484K--11,800
- 17 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$299K--21,705
- 155 Doughty Blvd Inwood, NY$348K--11,242
- 18 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$332K--21,705
- 278 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$584K622,464
- 278 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$512K------
- 279 Morris Ave Inwood, NY$352K--11,364
- 12 Bayview Ct Inwood, NY$312K--1.51,733
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!